Friday, June 7, 2013

Busy Bee Over Here

My life is extremely hectic right now. I wanted to write a short post letting you guys know that I am still alive. I haven't had any time to blog or even check blogs in the last couple weeks. I recently got offered a job that I very happily accepted. I am trying to wrap things up here at my current job before I leave. I also no longer have a computer at home so that just makes things harder. My wedding is next month and now I'm swamped with wedding planning on top of trying to move and starting a new job. My new job will not give me the luxury of blogging at work.

As soon as my wedding/honeymoon passes and we get in to a new house our first purchase is going to be a computer. So until then you probably will not see much of me on your blogger feeds. I'm sure everyone has been in that situation where life just takes over and gives you no time to do the things you want to do. I hope at least some of you will stick with me during my little hiatus. I promise I will be back with full force once things start settling down and I get a computer.

Much love to all and hope everyone is having a fantastic summer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!